Tuesday, February 28, 2017

2017 February Yandy Lingerie Unboxing



Yandy Day!!!
February 2017





I love Yandy lingerie. I have been a subscriber for about 1.5 years now and love it.

Most items I get sent are in black but the designs are super cute and every once in a while a different color item will pop up.

The lingerie is meant to be one size fits most.

I am 5'3 100lbs and a 34b.
When I first subscribed I was 5'3 128lbs and 34c.

At both sizes the lingerie has always fit great.


I have videos posted on my youtube where I have tried some of the lingerie on and done review videos. If you want to see how their lingerie fits here are a couple of links that might help show you.
Yandy March 2016
Yandy April 2016




Follow me on all of my channels to keep up to date with all of my fun adventures
Youtube
Instagram - @heatherdenisehd
Twitter - Heatherdenisehd
Tumblr - @Heatherdenisehd
Pinterest - @Heatherdenisehd
Facebook - Heather Denise


#yandy #unboxing #lingerie #model #blogger 

No comments:

Post a Comment